Sunday 31 December 2017

Christmas week

Being Christmas week I have only managed a few short walkabouts, so below are some images that I have taken over the past week, a few more days and I will back to my normal walkabouts.
There have at times been up to 8 Goosanders on Captain's Pool these past few days, unfortunately too far out for me to get a decent image,
Around the fields have been the regular birds but I hope to be able to see some winter migrants soon, we do get some huge flocks of small birds and it wouldn't surprise me to see something interesting in those flocks, I shall keep looking in hope.
Okay now for a few images.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...