Saturday 26 May 2018

Brown Argus Butterfly

Pictures from past couple days.
My first sighting of a Brown Argus butterfly, it's very small and easily mistaken for a moth when on the wing.
On my way home after a walkabout, popped down to the railway field to see the poppies again, but went so muggy after a dull and damp start, just wanted to get home and sit down but then spotted the butterfly.




Female orange tip butterfly.

 Cleaning up for the chicks.

Poppies looking good.

Buzzard resting by the dead man's allotment.

My latest batch or rocks, can't see me doing many more as most of the one's I paint never seem to see the light of day again.

Will be out later to put some more treatment out for the fox, it arrived a few days ago, hopefully it will cure the Sarcoptic Mange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...