Wednesday 17 October 2018

Action getting a touch better

Wednesday 17th October

Well here we are just over halfway through October and after a fair few days of miserable weather we had a little sunshine, so this morning I managed a couple of hours over the fields, not overly busy but was okay, had visits from the Robin and Great Tit after the seed which I had sprinkled over the toadstool, but light not that clever due to shadows, but I'm not knocking it.
After an hour I retreated further away and lay in wait for the Jay, he did turn up but didn't stay long, there's a lot of natural food for them at the moment.
There were a lot of long tailed tits and starlings in evidence this morning and a few fly pasts from the Kestrel, also a flock of finches were up and down from the field to the hedge.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...