Wednesday 10 October 2018

Birds in flight

Tuesday 9th October

Had an early morning walkabout, saw buzzards, kestrel, male bullfinch and many other birds which are local.

A walk near the edge of the nature reserve got me this image.
Fly Agaric

Just love the walk along the fields

Walking back home

The edge of Pirates Wood, love this spot in the summer as it gets alive with insects.

Lovely blue sky over Stone Pool.

Wednesday October 10th 2018

Had a walkabout early on and then after breakfast I went and set the tripod up near the stump, bit quiet though at this time of the year, hopefully get busier over the next few weeks.

Robin

Robin having breakfast

Robin posing

I love this one but it's not sharp, so will be doing my best to repeat it.

Great tit

Magpie

Jay

Jay with nuts

Although the above images show it was busy I can assure you it wasn't, mainly due to heavy activity from a kestrel hunting.

Thursday 11th October

18.20 tonight, camera was on tripod by front door as I was hoping weather may turn nice after the rain, a quick 1 minute walk up to Captains Pool to capture this sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...