Monday 20 April 2020

Wheatear

Wednesday April 15th

Very nice morning, the wife joined me on this morning's walkabout, again it was very quiet on the pool, saw Skylarks over the cornfield, plenty of small birds about, swallows were perched in a tree preening themselves.



Thursday April 16th

Great walkabout, my first Wheatear of the year down Stanklyn Lane, quite a few swallows about, also a few pheasants, a yellowhammer was about, along the Bromsgrove Road we say a Kestrel perched on the wires, all in all a very pleasant walk.


For some reason I cannot upload any photos to my blog at the moment, for now I am only walking the roads due to my hay fever, so until I can the photos to work this will be my last post for a short while, back in action as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...