Sunday 25 February 2018

very cold weekend

Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th Feb

Been out a lot this weekend so not what I would call a real walkabouts, so have shown the best of my photos from the past two days, was very cold this weekend, not too bad when the wind dropped but mighty cold when it was blowing, me feet are still thawing out.
And to top it all the central heating has just given up the ghost, hope we can get that fixed soon.

Had the crystal ball out experimenting for a bit of fun.

Got out just a touch too late for a good sunrise, sun burnt out here.


Mistle thrush giving me the eye.

Always nice to see the catkins and daffodils.


This jay was just over the road from me, looks like he had got a sandwich from someone's garden.

The following are a few flight shots, which is an enjoyable challenge.





I don't take many crow shots, but they can look quite graceful in the air.


And my last one from the weekend was this squirrel, he saw me and just froze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...