Sunday 25 March 2018

Still watching the nuthatch

Not been out as much as I would like, one because the weather has been crap and secondly I have a form of hay fever whereby I struggle when trees are coming into bud and also when they shed their leaves, hopefully be back to normal in a couple of weeks, so for now it's just going to be short trips where there are trees.
I have also been putting some seed down in a new spot by the stream in the hope I may eventually get a shot of a water vole.

So I shall start with a selection of Nuthatch photos from the last couple of days, I did see the male and female together this morning, but no photo, fingers crossed as I shall keep trying.







Couple of goes up on Edna's stump, but the light hasn't been too good, but live in the hope of something unusual might pop along.







Got these pics of a grebe that came in real close.




Will hopefully post again in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...