Sunday 15 April 2018

Muntjac

Having spotted a couple of Muntjac deer over the past few days I specially made an early start this morning to try and get some pics, I was not disappointed, at 6.30 am this young buck was on his way home, light very poor but hopefully get a better one at some point.

Saturday was a much brighter day and had a couple of walkabouts, saw a swallow and also think I saw a willow warbler, but it could have been a chiff chaff so for now I'm not sure.
Also seeing quite a few yellowhammers at the moment, saw 8 the other morning.
Although the weather has been crap I have the past 4 days had a picture on each of them used by the BBC.







Following on from this morning, I got a message from my friend Jason about some Corn Buntings so I quickly grabbed my camera and popped down Stonechats lane, tipping it down with rain I saw 10 of them along with 3 or 4 yellowhammers all in the same tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...