Wednesday 25 April 2018

My favourite photo of 2018 so far.

Saturday 21st April
Felt shattered when I got up this morning, think the sun and the walking got the better of me over the past few days, so off out early to see if the fox had taken the food from last night, he had.
Breakfast and then a stroll down by the three pools to see what butterflies were about, blues, tortoiseshell, peacock, orange tips, what a joy to see so many, only a few photos though as they are too quick at this time of the year.



Had a rest this afternoon and then out again to try and see the fox, but it didn't show and I left after 90 minutes.

Have shown the photo below from St Michael's Stourport as it's my favourite image from 2018 so far, not everyone's cup of tea but I do like infrared, love the way the ivy has taken over the graveyard, ivy shows up really well when coupled with bright sun and infrared, all about where the sun is positioned and how strong it is, taken with an Olympus C5060 bridge camera, 15 years old now and processed in Affinity Photo.
I have titled this one 'Forgotten'

White-Pinion spotted moth from down Stonechats Lane.


Wednesday 25th April

Must say I haven't been out for any long walkabouts lately, hay fever is bad at the moment, seems to get worse as each year passes.

Here's a couple from today on the school run.
Stourton

Axborough Lane

And one from down by Spennells this morning on a very quick walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...