Monday 21 May 2018

Back home

Sorry I've been quiet, been away in Norfolk for a week, didn't take many photos but will post some when I get chance.

This one is from Saturday afternoon, about 15 mins after arriving home and taken with the bridge camera.

Close up of a Harlequin ladybird.

The moon from the corn field on Saturday night.

This is taken with my bridge camera on full zoom this morning, taken from the dam wall to the farthest point of the pool at the rear of the island.


Saw some mighty big carp on the surface of the pool this morning enjoying the sun.

Great to see the nuthatch still busy at the nest.

Hopefully a good walkabout in the morning, need to get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...