Sunday 13 May 2018

The heron in flight

Thursday 10th May 2018

Good walkabout today which saw most of my time at Captain's watching the Great Crested Grebes and their three youngsters. Early morning was nice but the sun right in my face, so popped back lunchtime and this time the light was quite dull plus the grebes were a long way out so could hardly see them.
The evening though was a different case, lovely soft lighting.

Couple of shots of the heron in flight.



Here are the grebes feeding the young, not brilliant shots as they were a fair way out.





Friday 11th May

A long walkabout around my usual spots, but light dull and was very windy, think this is the first time I have gone walkabout and not pressed the button.

Might be a few days before I post again as my laptop is going in for repair, can only turn it off by removing the battery, hope it won't be gone long though as I shall be lost without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...