Saturday 8 September 2018

Wales, Wiseman's Bridge and Amroth

Back home from a week in Wales, stayed near Wiseman's Bridge which is our favourite place, luckily we had great weather, didn't take many photos but did get the paints out a couple of times.
Left some painted rocks out here and there.

Sat on Wiseman's Bridge beach to paint this one, 'Looking to Amroth'


Evening light at Amroth
A collection of rocks underneath Berty the Bass at Amroth, so I left my colourful fish there.

Berty the Bass, made from plastic bottles and wire mesh.


I did get a message whilst away saying that I have made the cover of Stourport's calendar for 2019, very happy, that's two years on the trot now, shall have to start planning an entry for next year, can't see me making the hat trick but will be trying my best.

St Bartholomew's, Stourport Calendar for 2019

Looking forward now to getting out and about round Spennells in couple of days or so, have missed my walkabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...