Monday 21 January 2019

Murky and dull start

Jan 21st

Early walk up to the pool. took this to show how dull it was.


Life in the pool was quiet as usual, Geese, Mallards and a Moorhen first thing.
A stroll up Ghost Lane revealed nothing, it was oh so quiet, I did see a Buzzard fly off from Pirate's Wood and that was the highlight of the morning.
And on the afternoon although the forecast was to be much brighter, it wasn't!
Had good walk though, saw a Greater Spotted Woodpecker only a few yards from me on the way up Ghost Lane, I watched a Buzzard hunting low over the Dead Man's Allotment and the Carrot field, but apart from that not much else of note playing today.
The Pool was also very quiet, but had my usual chat with Mike.

Thankfully the poor weather never deters the Robin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...