Friday 6 September 2019

Kingfisher

Thursday September 5th

Had an early walkabout this morning, saw a Muntjac deer but apart from that it was very quiet.
Sunrise was nice but was hoping it would have been redder, still the BBC used it on the evening.



Monday September 1st

Usual walkabout produced very little, lots of signs of Badger digging around, couple buzzards which I think were quite young were flying over the dead man's allotment.
Bright but windy day and I spent a few hours late morning and early afternoon at Captain's again and finally I got my reward, after many hours spent watching for the Kingfishers I finally watched one fly to a tree and perch, a bit of a way from me, hoping it may return to the same spot though for a closer photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...