Monday 23 March 2020

my first hoverfly of the year

Saturday 21st March 2020



Sunday 22nd March

Wasn't out long this morning, just far too many people about, don't think the social distancing is working, lots of groups of people out walking as if nothing is the matter, they are just beyond me.

Spotted a Hairy footed flower bee, but had the wrong camera with me.


Monday 23rd March

Only venturing so far from home now, but there were 2 Greylags on the pool, Saw Nuthatches and many other birds, also saw my first hoverfly of the year.
Saw a Chiff Chaff in our Cherry tree which made my day, such beautiful birds.


Greylag Goose

Marmalade Hoverfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...