Friday 20 March 2020

muntjac again

Monday 16th March 2020

Muntjac hiding

Resting

Great tit inspecting the Nuthatch nest

The Spennells Robin

Tuesday March 17th

Short walkabout today as been busy decorating, as we are now self isolating due to the damned virus I am doing more odd jobs at home, still doing my walks but keeping distant from other people.

Today I spotted a Peacock butterfly by Captain's Pool, my first butterfly of the year, sadly no photo.
Still 3 GC Grebes on the pool but expect the odd one out will be away pretty soon.

Thursday March 19th.

Walkabout and a drive down to Stanklyn, saw the usual subjects, nice to see 6 Meadow pipits around the Dead Man's Allotment, but pretty quiet, was glad to get back home as the weather was horrible.

Friday March 20th

Awkward for my walkabouts due to my trying to keep away from other people but doing my best, this morning I spotted a GS Woodpecker, several squirrels, couple of jays and nuthatches, also a treecreeper, saw tail end of a muntjac in one of the reserves.

The wife and myself are trying to walk as much as possible, currently doing a 2 mile walk which so far we have got sown to 31 minutes and 30 secs.

Windswept Meadow Pipit down Stanklyn Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...