Friday 8 January 2021

December catch up

 December 2020

Brief catch up for December, my walks were limited to a health problem, worst part of the month for me was Christmas, not being able to spend some of the festive period with our daughter, son in law and the grand-children was awful, got to be the worst Christmas we have ever had in our household.

So a very short post for December

I did manage a few photos, some through the window.



Quite pleased with this one, took photos of the blue tits in flight then selected and copied them into position, want to do this with a Robin at some point, all the shots need to be taken within a minute or so to ensure the light is correct.

Through the window

Through the window

Redwing


Dec 28th
And we have snow





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...