Wednesday 21 February 2018

Tuesday 20th Feb

Due to work and other things I only managed an hour out, so popped down to Stonechat's Lane, met up with Jason and Brett for a chat, had a walk along the lane where I got my closest shot yet of a stonechat and also a meadow pipit.


Didn't see a lot else about so had a little go with my crystal ball.
Was surprised as the BBC opened and closed the Midlands weather with the shot below.



This one is just a straight shot of the sky.

Quite pleased with this one looking over the field, will be doing some more experiments with the crystal ball methinks.

Had a look again over the dead man's allotment, all was quiet apart from 3 buzzards flying around over the trees but too far out for any decent photos.

Hopefully some more interesting posts to come in a couple of days time.

Wednesday 21 Feb 2018

Took my grand-daughters down the lane to see the horses, here's Martha with her Fuji compact, she's getting very good with it, not bad for a 6 year old.

And one her photos with Rosie sneaking into the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...