Wednesday 21 March 2018

Frog Spawn

Monday 19th March

The snow was disappearing quite fast so I decided to pop up to Edna's Stump, haven't done any flight shots for a while, although the light was just right there was a bitterly cold wind so I only managed just under an hour.
To be honest I did have a walk round just to try and keep warm but didn't see much bird life at all.


Tuesday 20th March

Woke up to a beautiful sunny morning, had to take the wife shopping and yes you've guessed it, when we got home the sun had vanished without trace.

No problem, still went for a walk down the front nature reserve, very dull, was hoping to see a kingfisher, but that didn't happen, main object though was to see if there were any frogs about, well I found quite a bit of frog spawn but no sign of the frogs, they were hiding from the bitterly cold wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...