Tuesday 21 August 2018

St Mary's Abberley

Sunday 19th August

Very quiet of late, sprained ankle hasn't helped so been spending a little time painting up some new rocks to leave around somewhere.
Managed a walk this evening albeit very slowly, went along the Grey Lady's Cloisters and down by the Dead Man's Pool, have now heard a tawny owl a couple of times over the past week and living in hope of a photo but for now will just settle for a sighting, watch this space.

Friday 17th August

Weather not brilliant but the wife and I had a drive over to Abberley, we didn't do much of a walk though, did spend a little time looking round the graveyard in the hope of spotting a grave with some of my ancestors names, but that was fruitless, I do a lot of family history research and come to a stop at the moment on my Mother's grand father, but will keep trying, lots more visits planned this winter to the Hive in Worcester and of course more prowling around graveyards.

St Mary's Abberley


2 comments:

  1. Found your lovely rock with white moon on, on footpath between Wisemans Bridge and Saundersfoot, we live in Derbyshire will leave it there when out with my grandchildren. Trust this is what u r supposed to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, left 10 rocks around Pembrokeshire last week, got back home today, already looking forward to a couple of visits next year.

      Delete

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...