Thursday 16 August 2018

back online

Just had almost a week without the internet, swapping internet providers was not as easy as I had hoped, few hiccups along the way but all sorted now.

Not done a lot of photography this past week, but here are a few that I have managed while being offline.
Took this one down by the three pools and was used by the BBC weather.

One of the cornfield at Sunset, again used by the BBC weather.

I got the front cover shot last year for the Stourport Calendar, so thought I would try again this year, this is a sunset shot of St Bartholomews, not the best place to try for a sunset, but quite pleased with this one, will be interesting to see if it gets picked.

Late last week saw the emergence of the Migrant Hawker dragonfly and although I have now seen a few around Spennells I have yet to take a photo of one.

Here's Captain's Pool this morning.

I note all the setaside along Captain's has been cut down today, a shame as it was a haven for many insects, but I daresay there was a reason for it.
And wasps, well there are millions of them over the field.

Had a pleasant walk over the fields tonight, not much about but the sky looked nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoverflies

 The weekend of 14/15th May 2022. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog again, health issues keep getting in the way, so for now am working...